Many people dream of working as a air hostess or flight attendant. Many people assume that stewardess work is easy with high salaries.
But the reality is not always the case, flight attendants carry out quite a heavy task that sometimes we as passengers do not realize it.
Sometimes many passengers who act or behave unwittingly offend and even hurt the flight attendant’s feelings.
As good passengers, of course we do not want to hurt the feelings of flight attendants. Because they, in addition to being tired, are also our partners in air travel that play an important role in the smooth running and safety of aircraft.
Therefore, as good passengers we not only demand rights, but we should find out our obligations as airplane passengers, what to do and what not to do, and what the flight attendants do not like.
In this article we have compiled some things that flight attendants hate that you might not realize.
10 Most Hated Things by Air Hostess that You may not Realize
- Not greeting or saying hello to flight attendants/air hostessbwhen boarding or at least a smile
- Puting your feet on the other passenger seat
- There are times when flight attendants go around asking for trash to be thrown away, but never give rubbish while they are distributing food
- Asking “what food is available?”
- Do not use airphones or headphones when talking to flight attendants, this is generally rude
- Pressing the help button when you don’t need flight attendant’s help, or for something that doesn’t really matter
- Going to the toilet when the seat belt light is still on
- You did not mention specifically when choosing coffee or tea drinks whether using sugar or without sugar
- Borrowing a flight attendant’s pen
- Using the kitchen area to stretch your body
Surely there are many other things that flight attendants don’t like. Basically, obey the rules that apply in the plane, and be kind and friendly, and be cooperative with the cabin crew.